New DNA Test Detects Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
Just ahead of the expected release of clinical practice guidelines on Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (FH) by the influential National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE), Tepnel Life Sciences PLC launched a DNA test for the early detection of FH, a genetic condition that predisposes individuals to high blood cholesterol levels and increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
More like this
- Tepnel Offers New DNA Test for Early Detection of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Roche, SeqWright Collaborate to Explain Genetic Causes of Heart Disease
- Stents Among AHA's Top 10 Research Advances in 2007
- BioServe Selected for Genetic Study on Thoracic Aortic Disease
- Gene Analysis Helps Identify Basis of Rare Infant Heart Disorder