New Infinitt Software Connects Critical Test Results, Peer Review
October 3, 2013 — Infinitt will introduce its new “Communicator” package at RSNA 2013.
It is an add-on that ensures immediate communication of critical test results, provides peer review and emergency room discrepancy management and includes an embedded communication feature that allows real-time collaboration between users of the Infinitt picture archive and communications system (PACS). This is particularly valuable for clarification between the study’s dictating physician and transcriptionist or the referring physician.
For more information: www.infinittna.com
More like this
- INFINITT Adds Functionality to ED PACS Enterprisewide
- Critical Results Management Becomes Essential to PACS
- Digisonics Simplifies the Pediatric Cath Reporting Workflow
- INFINITT North America Adds 'ED Note' Functionality to PACS
- Zilver PTX Drug-Eluting Peripheral Qualifies for Additional Medicare Reimbursement