New Infinitt Software Connects Critical Test Results, Peer Review
October 3, 2013 — Infinitt will introduce its new “Communicator” package at RSNA 2013.
It is an add-on that ensures immediate communication of critical test results, provides peer review and emergency room discrepancy management and includes an embedded communication feature that allows real-time collaboration between users of the Infinitt picture archive and communications system (PACS). This is particularly valuable for clarification between the study’s dictating physician and transcriptionist or the referring physician.
For more information: www.infinittna.com
More like this
- New Infinitt Software Connects Critical Test Results, Peer Review
- Fujifilm Synapse RIS Tackles Critical Results, Peer Review and Communications at Schuylkill Health
- Brit Systems to Image-Enable Peer Review, Consultation Capability on Radiolopolis Radiology Network
- Intelerad Promotes Quality-Review Feature With New Peer Review Solution
- Accuro Diagnostic Imaging