New Service Offering Ensures Optimal Imaging System Performance
November 20, 2012 — The environment surrounding a medical imaging system can now be monitored with Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc.’s e-Watch. This integrated solution monitors power, temperature and humidity in the room in which the imaging system resides, ensuring optimal performance and uptime.
e-Watch is a new enhancement to InnerVision Plus, Toshiba’s remote diagnostic system that allows service engineers and applications specialists to see what is occurring on the systems 24/7. If there is an issue with the temperature, humidity or power that could affect the performance of the system, e-Watch immediately sends an alert. e-Watch and InnerVision Plus are available for Toshiba CT (computed tomography), MR (magnetic resonance imaging) and cardiovascular equipment.
“e-Watch quickly detects problems that could lead to a system not performing at its full potential,” said Ted Nemetz, vice president, Service, Toshiba. “At Toshiba, our commitment to providing the best customer service begins before an issue even occurs.”
For more information: www.medical.toshiba.com
More like this
- InnerVision Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Science Channel Features InnerCool’s Endovascular Cooling During Brain Surgery
- Temperature Modulation Can Save Cardiac Arrest Victims
- Philips Acquires Therapeutic Hypothermia Company InnerCool Therapies
- Miniature NTC Thermistors Introduced that Deliver Fast Response and High Stability