New Software Provides Easy ICD Programming
New tachycardia software for the Merlin Patient Care System by St. Jude Medical has received FDA approval. The software upgrade utilizes a state-of-the-art computer to program and interrogate cardiac rhythm management devices like pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs).
The Merlin system extends the benefits of the previously released Merlin graphical user interface (FDA approved in April) to both St. Jude Medical pacemaker and ICD products. It supports current and previous generation devices and is one of more than 20 new cardiac rhythm management products being introduced by St. Jude Medical this year. With it, physicians can quickly and easily make changes to device therapy using an LCD touch-screen.
For more information visit www.sjm.com.
More like this
- Programmer Assists Physicians in Analyzing Diagnostic Data
- Wireless USB Adaptor Allows Cellular EP Device Transmissions
- St. Jude Offers Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices
- St. Jude Launches New Version of Remote Patient Care Network in Europe
- FDA Clears St. Jude’s New Version of Remote Patient Monitoring System