New Transradial Band Offers Quick-Release Tab
January 4, 2010 – The new design of the D-Stat Rad-Band incorporates a quick-release feature and a larger release tab, making it easier to detach the translucent comfort pad without disrupting clot integrity.
The hemostatic band delivers thrombin to facilitate faster clotting at radial artery puncture sites. It also utilizes nonocclusive pressure to keep the ulnar artery patent during compression of the radial artery.
This is an improved version of the original D-Stat Radial hemostatic band, which provides greater stability and easier application. Each band is supplied with a clear adhesive bandage for easy visualization of the puncture site.
For more information: www.vascularsolutions.com.
More like this
- Vascular Solutions Launches D-Stat Dry Wrap Hemostatic Bandage
- Vascular Solutions Launches R-Band Radial Hemostasis Device
- Hemostatis Products Use Thrombin to Curb Bleeding
- Vascular Solutions Wins $4.5 Million Jury Verdict in Case Against Marine Polymer Technologies
- Vascular Solutions Provides King Pharmaceuticals with Launch Quantities of Hemostatic Pad