Nuclear Cardiology Reports with QA Tools Surpass 20,000
March 3, 2008 - CardiacQA surpassed 20,000 reports on its Nuclear Report Generator, marking a milestone for the web-based provider of quality assurance tools and nuclear reporting solutions for cardiology practices before its 2008 release of its Echocardiography Report Generator.
CardiacQA clients are able to take advantage of CardiacQA solutions, over the Internet, designed to reduce the time and costs traditionally associated with similar local installations. CardiacQA currently supports customers of all sizes, with a focus in the outpatient cardiology market.
CardiacQA continues to grow at a rate of 3-10 new clients each month. “For 2008, our goal is to ensure that our organization is not only capable of growing at this industry-leading pace, but is able to do so while sustaining high quality performance levels in our software delivery model and our client support processes,” noted William Moore, VP, Business Development of CardiacQA.
For more information: www.cardiacqa.com
More like this
- Physicians Free to View Images Anywhere with New Cardiology Suite
- Teleradiology Service Company Offers New Peer Review Program
- CV Information System Works to Integrate Multiple Cardiology Environments
- Teleradiology Service Offers Flexible Turnaround Time
- Visage CS Cardiac Analysis Features New Cardiac Imaging Tools