OrthoScan Added as Sister Company to Ziehm Imaging
September 28, 2011 –Ziehm Imaging said its holding company Aton GmbH acquired 100 percent of the United States-based mini C-arm specialist OrthoScan Inc.
Ziehm Imaging and OrthoScan product lines complement each other in the different surgical segments, allowing for close cooperation to jointly serve customers and open new business opportunities for both companies.
OrthoScan produces mini C-arms for the orthopaedic extremity imaging market. Ziehm makes full-size mobile C-arms for surgical, endovascular and hybrid operating room (OR) use.
For more information: www.ziehm.com
More like this
- OrthoScan Added as Sister Company to Ziehm Imaging
- Ziehm Imaging to Display First Motorized Mobile C-Arm for Use in Hybrid ORs at RSNA 2013
- Ziehm, Stryker Develop Intraoperative C-Arm, Infrared Navigation
- Ziehm Introduces 3-D and Portable C-Arms at RSNA
- FDA Clears Ziehm Vision RFD Mobile C-Arm for Endovascular, Interventional Cardiology