PACS Receives a Score of 93.4 in Cardiology Technology Report
September 1, 2010 - The world’s first zero footprint, client-free PACS, has received the highest performance score, 93.4 out of 100, in a recent survey conducted by KLAS, an independent monitor of the quality and customer acceptance of commercially-available healthcare information technology products.
WebPAX has provided Web-based medical image management services for regional healthcare systems, large hospitals and private clinics, as well as drug and device companies sponsoring multicenter clinical trials for more than a decade. Worldwide, WebPAX systems currently provide secure Web browser access to more than 250 million medical images.
Users said HeartIT's 24/7 service includes remote monitoring of the system, potentially catching problems before they appear. The system is completely Web-based and can be accessed from any computer using a traditional browser. Users say it is very user-friendly.
For more information: www.KLASresearch.com
More like this
- iHeart to Manage Cardiac Images With WebPAX
- Heart IT Releases WebPAX Universal Viewer
- Avreo interWORKS Ranked No. 1 in the Radiology Community RIS by KLAS
- HeartIT Creates First Web site for Patients to Share Diagnostic-Quality Medical Images
- Winners Named in 2011 Best in KLAS Awards for Medical Equipment