Partnership Allows Connectivity Between Cardiac Monitors, EMR
January 13, 2010 – Diagnostic cardiac monitor company Cardiac Science is working to connect its devices with MEDENT's electronic medical record (EMR) system.
This new partnership provides 12,000 MEDENT physician users with the ability to connect their Quinton and Burdick ECG, cardiac stress test, and Holter systems with the MEDENT EMR systems. Cardiac Science can connect its devices with MEDENT systems for a smooth transfer of test results.
Cardiac Science's HeartCentrix connectivity solution gives physicians the ability to send data from their diagnostic and monitoring devices into the MEDENT EMR. The HeartCentrix solution can be installed with either a new MEDENT EMR implementation or into an existing MEDENT system.
The companies said the integration meets the interoperability requirements of meaningful use and will help increase office efficiency.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds NextGen as Certified EMR System Partner
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS
- Cardiac Science Connects With EMR Partner Sage
- Cardiac Science Offers New Connectivity with GE Centricity EMR
- HeartCentrix 6.2 Connects EMR for Access to ECG, Stress, Holter Tests