Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement Simulator Module Launched
January 19, 2010 – A new simulator released today provides physicians with an opportunity to practice transcatheter heart valve implantation using a new module for the ANGIO Mentor simulator – the Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement Module.
The new training module provides cardiologists with the opportunity to practice correct placement of the bioprosthesis during an aortic valve replacement. Users can train on different virtual patients and gain experience with complicated anatomies and various pathologies. At the end of the session the doctor can assess and analyze the deployment process and learn how to work more safely with a transcatheter valve.
For more information: www.simbionix.com
More like this
- Simbionix Releases New Structural Heart Procedure Simulator Models
- Simulation Module Released for Practicing Transseptal Puncturing
- Simbionix Introduces a New Ultrasound Training Simulator
- Simbionix Medical Simulators Now Available in Additional Languages
- FDA Clears New Application for Simbionix PROcedure Rehearsal Studio