Philips 3D Heart Navigator Combines 3D CT images for Better Cath Lab Navigation
Philips Healthcare offers the 3D Heart Navigator interventional tool, which combines 3D CT images of a patients’ cardiac anatomy captured before a procedure into a single image with an overlay of the live X-ray fluoroscopy information.
The company said the technology will likely play a big role in navigating fluoroscopic images for the implantation of transcatheter valves. The solution was unveiled at TCT 2009 and is scheduled for commercial release in 2010.
For more information: www.medical.philips.com
More like this
- Philips, Maquet Integrate Surgical Table, Cardiovascular X-Ray System
- Philips and Maquet to Provide Integrated Solution For Minimally Invasive and Open Surgical Procedures
- Philips Releases Cardiac Imaging Tool
- Interventional Fusion Imaging Capabilities Expanded
- EP Navigator Eases Challenging Arrhythmia Cases