Philips Ships New CX50 Ultrasound
October 27, 2008 - Philips Healthcare has begun shipping its compact ultrasound unit, the CX50.
The CX50 was designed for bedside exams, with technologies that reportedly provide premium image quality for clear, diagnostic data, even on technically challenging patients. The CX50 system can be hand-carried where needed, maneuvered on a specially designed cart or wheeled in a travel case.
In addition to bedside exams, the CX50 is reportedly ideal for the OR. Its transesophageal echo and quantification capabilities facilitate following at-risk patients during surgical procedures.
For more information: www.medical.philips.com
More like this
- Web Exclusive: Philips’ New Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Cardiac Imaging to the Bedside
- Philips’ New Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Cardiac Imaging to the Bedside
- Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound at TCT 2008
- Philips Showcases Portable Ultrasound for Cardiac Imaging at ESC
- Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound