Philips Showcases Portable Ultrasound for Cardiac Imaging at ESC
September 2, 2008 – Philips showcased the CX50 CompactXtreme, a recently developed hand-carried ultrasound system designed to deliver high-quality images at the bedside, at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2008.
The product was developed in response to clinicians’ request for a user-friendly, compact system for urgent, on the spot investigations, according to Joris van den Hurk, vice president of cardiology programs for Philips Healthcare. The CX50 reportedly provides a simple way to secure diagnostic quality images at the bedside to save time.
For more information: www.medical.philips.com
More like this
- Philips’ Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Premium Echo Imaging to Bedside
- Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound
- Philips’ Hand-Held US Brings Premium Echo Imaging Bedside
- Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound at TCT 2008
- Philips’ New Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Cardiac Imaging to the Bedside