Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound
The CX50 CompactXtreme ultrasound system brings premium technologies from the Philips iE33 system to a compact form.
The CX50 can be hand-carried or wheeled on its ergonomic cart into the procedure room to perform transthoracic or transesophageal echo with confidence, even on technically difficult patients. To address interventional and surgical planning for structural heart conditions, Philips ultrasound solutions also will feature live 3D TEE on the iE33 system, offering real-time 3D images of the beating heart before, during and after procedures.
More like this
- Philips Unveils Compact Version of iE33 Ultrasound at TCT 2008
- Philips’ Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Premium Echo Imaging to Bedside
- Philips’ New Hand-Carried Ultrasound Brings Cardiac Imaging to the Bedside
- Philips’ Hand-Held US Brings Premium Echo Imaging Bedside
- Philips Showcases Portable Ultrasound for Cardiac Imaging at ESC