Physio-Control Remote STEMI System Helps Reduce Door-to-Balloon Times
Said to be the first Web-based system of its kind, LIFENET STEMI Management Solution from Physio-Control allows patient 12-lead ECG data to be quickly and simply transmitted from the field to hospitals. The transmission of ECG data allows hospital care teams to help make decisions while the patient is still en route. The system provides hospitals with secure tools to share data. The company said it is an ideal system for STEMI networks and to help reduce door-to-balloon times.
More like this
- Physio-Control ReadyLink 12-Lead ECG Named One Of EMS World’s Top Innovations Of The Year
- Physio-Control’s LIFENET STEMI Named One of the Year’s Hot Products
- Upgraded Remote ECG Viewing System Now Available
- Physio-Control Introduces Basic Life Support 12-Lead ECG Solution
- Remote ECG System Integrates Data from Multiple Vendors’ 12-Lead Devices