Physio-Control Rolls Out Most Rugged Defibrillator Ever
The LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator/monitor is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The 1000 is equipped with cprMAX technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a a button. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
More like this
- Defibrillator Provides Graphical, ECG Displays, Large Screen
- LIFEPAK CR Plus AED Designed for Anyone to Use
- Physio-Control Receives Canadian Market Approval for LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator
- LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator/Monitor Aims for Ease of Use
- NASA Selects LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator from Physio-Control as First AED in Space