Pie Medical Imaging Signs Agreement With Cardiovascular Research Foundation’s Angiographic Core Laboratory
October 21, 2013 — Pie Medical Imaging B.V. (PMI) announced that they have signed an agreement with the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) to begin a close collaboration. Under this agreement, the CRF Clinical Trials Center will use PMI’s solutions in their Angiographic Core Laboratory for clinical research and multicenter trials. CRF will also support further development of PMI’s new products for analysis and visualization of medical images.
“We selected PMI for its well-renowned software solutions for clinical trials and research in the areas of interventional cardiology, endovascular medicine and structural heart disease, as well as their ongoing and groundbreaking developments in the field of cardiovascular imaging solutions,” said Philippe Genereux, M.D., director of angiographic core laboratory, CRF Clinical Trials Center.
“Our collaboration with CRF gives PMI the opportunity to leverage CRF’s knowledge to further enhance our products and in ongoing development of new state-of-the-art solutions,” said Boudewijn Verstraelen, CEO of PMI.
For more information: www.piemedicalimaging.com
More like this
- CVIIS Adds Quantification Capabilities to its Solution
- Power Medical Interventions Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for iDrive Intelligent Surgical Instruments
- Use of Rosuvastatin Prior to Angioplasty Does Not Influence Troponin I Release Following Angioplasty
- Covidien Acquires Power Medical Interventions for $65 Million
- Esaote, Pie Medical Imaging Acquire 3mensio