Premier Extends Vascular Injection Systems Contract with Medrad
July 17, 2007 – Premier, a U.S. healthcare group purchasing organization, announced that it has extended its agreement with Medrad Inc. to provide vascular injection systems and related disposables used in CT, MR and cardiovascular (CV) imaging for an two additional years, in order to provide Premier’s 1,700 hospital members and more than 46,500 other healthcare sites with continued access through 2011 the line of vascular injection systems.
The contract includes Medrad’s complete portfolio of injection systems, including the Stellant CT Injection System with DualFlow, the Medrad Avanta Fluid Management Injection System for improved cardiovascular imaging, and Spectris Solaris EP MR Injection System for advanced MR studies.
For more information: www.medrad.com and www.premierinc.com
More like this
- Premier Extends MEDRAD Contract for Vascular Injection Systems
- MEDRAD Injection System Senses Media Pooling, Stops Injection
- Medrad to Supply VIS, MR Patient Monitoring Systems to Canadian Hospitals
- MEDRAD Announces New Head of Magnetic Resonance Business Unit
- Medrad Rolls Out Extension Set for CT Power Injection