Programmer Assists Physicians in Analyzing Diagnostic Data
A universal programmer for implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and pacemakers, the Merlin Patient Care System is designed to help physicians conduct tests, analyze therapeutic and diagnostic data and program implanted devices.
The system, which supports current and previous generation devices, is a portable computer that helps physicians retrieve and analyze patient information during routine follow-up visits. Physicians can make changes to device therapy through an LCD touchscreen. The Merlin Patient Care includes several advantages for physicians and patients, including a new user interface that makes the entire system faster to learn and use, enhanced presentation of diagnostics and a powerful Intel Pentium M processor.
More like this
- FDA Clears St. Jude’s New Version of Remote Patient Monitoring System
- New Training Guidance Given for Implants of Cardiac Devices in Pediatrics
- Wireless USB Adaptor Allows Cellular EP Device Transmissions
- St. Jude Offers Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices
- Biotronik Launches Lumax 540 Series Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices in U.S.