Pulse Oximeter Extends Telehealth Platform
May 18, 2010 – A pulse oximeter that integrates with a telehealth platform is designed for ease of use by patients and clinicians. Cardiocom's new pulse oximeter can be added to its telehealth system, along with its other accessories for blood pressure and a weight scale.
Telehealth solutions help improve home monitoring of patients with complex chronic conditions such as heart failure. Cardiocom said its suite of telehealth solutions has significantly decreased unnecessary inpatient admissions.
For more information: www.cardiocom.com
More like this
- Cardiocom Receives U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs National Contract
- THA Group Partners with Cardiocom Telehealth
- Englewood Hospital Home Health and Hospice Services Selects Cardiocom Telehealth Technology
- Pulse Oximeters Market to Exceed $438 Million by 2010
- Konica Minolta Creates ‘How To’ for Pulse Oximeters