Q-Stress 4.0 Features Customizable Summary Reports
Q-Stress 4.0 by Cardiac Science features new Q-Exchange connectivity, which reportedly enhances bi-directional data communication and increases the amount of data that can be sent and received.
The system’s new features include easily customizable summary reports and a ramped protocol generator based on MET or Watts and time duration. The system’s customization capabilities make it possible to structure and fine-tune testing to meet a clinician’s needs.
More like this
- Integrated MWTA Module for Stress Testing Introduced
- Q-Stress Offers Modem Access, Customized Features
- Two Cardiac Stress Systems Introduced With Greater User Flexibility
- Cardiac Science Adds DICOM Connectivity to Stress Testing System
- Metabolic Stress Testing System Offers Breath-by-Breath Analysis