Q-Stress Offers Modem Access, Customized Features
Q-Stress, the eighth generation stress system from Cardiac Science Inc., is built on a Microsoft Windows XP Professional platform, reportedly providing the highest level of diagnostic tools available to the clinical user.
According to the company, the system offers customization to meet the needs of all types of users. Depending on the customer’s facility, practice, procedure and reporting needs, Q-Stress can also reportedly be set up, configured, customized and connected to meet their objectives. The Q-Stress is said to include reliable and quiet 500 pound capacity treadmills, fast and accurate report generation, modem access for online technical support and email of reports and access to remote printers. The system also features permanent full disclosure, procedure re-analysis and advanced network and HIS connectivity, according to the company.
More like this
- Cardiac Science Adds DICOM Connectivity to Stress Testing System
- Cardiac Science’s Newest Quinton Q-Stress System Boasts Connectivity Enhancements
- Cardiac Science Launches Ninth Generation Quinton Q-Stress with Connectivity Enhancements
- Q-Stress 4.0 Features Customizable Summary Reports
- Integrated MWTA Module for Stress Testing Introduced