RADPAD Protects Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologist
The RADPAD #2214-06 Femoral-Entry Angiography Shield for coronary, RADPAD #2215-04A Peripheral Drape for peripheral procedures and the RADPAD #2217-01A EP Left Subclavian Shield for device implantation procedures are designed to reduce the radiation exposure of interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists, reducing exposure by up to 95 percent, according to Worldwide Innovations & Technologies.
More like this
- RADPAD Protects Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists
- Lead-Free Shield Provides Radiation Protection
- Worldwide Innovations & Technologies, Inc.
- Prescient Medical Receives Frost & Sullivan Innovation of the Year Award for Vulnerable Plaque Stent, Imaging System
- vProtect Luminal Shield Stent Receives CE Mark