RamSoft PowerServer Solutions Now Integrate With Digisonics
December 31, 2012 — RamSoft announced its partnership with Digisonics to offer integrated, vendor-neutral cardiac post-processing and structured reporting for all cardiovascular modalities. Digisonics was recently named Best in KLAS for the Cardiology market segment for the fifth consecutive year.
PowerServer transfers the relevant patient studies via DICOM to the Digisonics workstation for high performance image analysis and professional reporting which can be completed in a matter of minutes. This integration maximizes efficiency and productivity by automating the complete workflow for cardiac specialists.
RamSoft’s PowerServer radiology information system (RIS), picture archive and communications system (PACS) and Teleradiology solutions are Web-based solutions built on a single database. Each product boasts specialized features to streamline every aspect of the radiology workflow from patient scheduling to a complete diagnostic viewer with cardiac modality support, reporting and transcription plus management reporting.
For more information: www.RamSoft.com, www.digisonicsinc.com
More like this
- RamSoft PowerServer Solutions Now Integrate With Digisonics
- RamSoft Enhances PowerServer 6.0 with Essence Web-based Enterprise Business Intelligence Module
- RamSoft to Release New PowerServer RIS/PACS
- RamSoft Unveils Breast Tomosynthesis Feature of PowerServer 5.1 at RSNA
- RamSoft Releases PowerServer 6.0