RED ALERT Emergency Notification System Can Aid STEMI Alerts
Amtelco’s RED ALERT Emergency Notification system can be used to send mass notifications via phone, PDAs, SMS, pager, FAX and e-mail in seconds.
The emergency notification system helps staffs react quickly in all types of urgent situations. Use the RED ALERT emergency notification system to quickly notify physicians, staff, and patients for code calls, staff shortages, meeting reminders, contingency planning, emergencies, network outages, environmental services staff notifications, weather emergencies and STEMI systems to aid early activation of cath labs to help reduce door to balloon times.
More like this
- Agfa, Nuance Integrate Critical Test Results Reporting in PACS
- Philips to Acquire Clinical IT Company, Emergin
- St. Jude Launches New Version of Remote Patient Care Network in Europe
- Connecticut Mall Offers MRI, CT Scans to Shoppers
- Experimental Heart Attack Detection Device Implanted at N.J. Hospital