Reva Completes Drug-Eluting Bioresorbable Stent Trial Enrollment
January 24, 2014 — Reva Medical Inc. has completed enrollment in the clinical trial of the ReZolve2 drug-eluting bioresorbable scaffold. A total of 112 patients from three continents have been enrolled in the trial to provide the data needed to apply for CE marking.
The company anticipates filing a CE mark application before the end of 2014. It plans to report an update on trial data at the Paris Course on Revascularization (EuroPCR) in Paris, France, May 2014.
For more information: www.teamreva.com
More like this
- Reva Completes Drug-Eluting Bioresorbable Stent Trial Enrollment
- Boston Scientific Completes Clinical Trial Enrollment for Third-Generation Drug-Eluting Stent
- Enrollment Completed in DESSOLVE II Study of the MiStent Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent
- Abbott Initiates Trial for Drug-Eluting Bioresorbable Peripheral Stent
- Svelte Drug-Eluting Stent With Bioabsorbable Polymer Shows Excellent Safety Profile