Saint Francis Hospital Selects New Cardiology Information System
June 28, 2010 – Saint Francis Health System announced last week that it has chosen a new cardiology information system. Wolters Kluwer Health will provide its ProVation MD software for comprehensive cardiology procedure documentation and coding at Saint Francis Hospital.
ProVation MD software for procedure documentation and coding compliance replaces dictation and transcription and streamlines the coding and billing process. Unlike Cardiovascular Information Systems (CVIS), which collect patient measurements and administrative data, ProVation MD lets clinicians quickly and completely document medical procedures at the point of care, then applies the appropriate reimbursement codes to drive compliance and revenue recovery.
ProVation MD interfaces with cardiovascular nursing, imaging and measurement systems to complete the electronic documentation process and free busy cardiologists and technologists from time-consuming dictation.
More like this
- King’s Daughters Medical Center Selects ProVation for Cardiology Procedure Documentation, Coding
- Wolters Kluwer Releases Module to Streamline NCDR CathPCI Registry Reporting
- Adena Health System Selects ProVation Software for Cardiology Procedure Documentation, Coding
- Some Cath Lab Directors Say CVIS Deliver Limited Financial Benefits, Satisfaction
- ProVation Order Sets Combines Order Set, Clinical Decision Support Solutions