Schiller Introduces medilog AR12plus ECG Holter Recorder
Schiller's new medilog AR12 plus ECG Holter recorder includes enhanced features such as P-wave detection for atrial analysis, patient movement pattern recognition by on-board three-axis accelerometers, and special purpose noise suppression circuitry optimized for electrocardiogram (ECG). The system also offers a color display, hook-up impedance test and built-in microphone.
More like this
- Schiller Introduces medilog AR12plus ECG Holter Recorder
- Bioheart Introduces At-Home Congestive Heart Failure Monitor
- ScottCare Launches Innovations in Management of Cardiac Implantable Device Data
- Editor’s Choice of Most Innovative Technology at ACC 2014
- ACC: Cardiac Science Launches Communication Software, Signs Agreement with GEMMS