ScImage Features New Reporting Module for Echocardiography
ScImage's reporting module PICOM Structured Reportware (PicomSR) for echocardiography combines structured reporting elements along with voice recognition, delivering a pre-populated report that the technician can start by importing elements such as procedure descriptions, indications, measurements, observations during procedure and simple findings from the modality. The physician can finish the report by adding their nonstructured conclusions at the end of the report via built-in voice recognition.
More like this
- ScImage Showcases Variety of PACS/RIS Workflow Solutions
- Echo Structured Reporting Suite Offers Various Cardiac Scoring Tools
- 1,100 Hospitals Select ScImage's Multidepartmental PACS
- ACC2: ScImage Announces Vascular Reporting Package for PicomEnterprise
- ScImage Debuts Cloud PACS With Traditional PACS Functionality