ScottCare Acquires Maker of Cardiac Diagnostic Products
September 25, 2007 – ScottCare Corp., a noninvasive external counterpulsation (ECP) therapy and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation telemetry maker, said it completed the acquisition of Rozinn Electronics Inc., a privately-held manufacturer of cardiovascular diagnostic equipment based in Glendale, NY.
“We are very pleased to welcome the customers, employees and vendors of Rozinn to ScottCare,” said Ken Zajaczkowski, general manager of The ScottCare Corp. “We are excited about the opportunities created by adding Rozinn’s leading portfolio of diagnostic products and distribution network. ScottCare can now provide products across the spectrum of cardiac care diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, meeting the needs of cardiology customers worldwide.”
The acquisition strengthens ScottCare’s position in non-invasive and diagnostic cardiology device markets around the world. ScottCare said it will accelerate development, marketing and support for Rozinn’s diagnostic product suite including Holter for Windows, Pacemaker and Event Monitoring Products. In addition, ScottCare will expand the availability of its leading cardiac rehab telemetry and ECP therapy products outside North America through Rozinn’s extensive international network of dealers.
Rozinn key personnel, including Mark Rosoff, Karl Ziemann, Sneh Merchant and George Falcone, will continue to play a key roll in the further development and growth of Rozinn’s diagnostic product line.
For more information: www.scottcare.com.
More like this
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab Clinics to Benefit from ScottCare’s Industry-Exclusive Telemetry Transmitter
- ACC3: Medicare, Medicaid Services Significantly Increase Reimbursement Levels for ECP Therapy
- ScottCare Launches Innovations in Management of Cardiac Implantable Device Data
- Single Platform Monitors Devices from Various Pacer, ICD Makers
- Solution to Improve Clinical and Financial Outcomes in Ambulatory ECG, EP Device Monitoring