Self-Expanding Intracoronary Prosthesis Limits Arterial Injury
The vProtect Luminal Shield is a self-expanding intracoronary prosthesis designed to limit arterial injury that typically occurs when stents are deployed.
The Shield reportedly also provides robust biocompatible support for the vessel to ensure that the target coronary artery will remain patent after placement.
More like this
- Self-Expanding Intracoronary Prosthesis Implanted in CAD Patients
- Prescient Medical Reveals vProtect Luminal Shield Milestones
- vProtect Luminal Shield Stent Receives CE Mark
- Findings for Vulnerable Plaque Treatment Alternative to be Featured at TCT
- vProtect Luminal Shield Discussed at TCT as New Treatment for Soft Coronary Lesions