Self-Expanding Nitinol Stent Provides Visibility Under Fluoroscopy
The 6F Luminexx 3 Biliary Stent is the benchmark for self-expanding nitinol stent visibility under fluoroscopy. Radiopaque tantalum markers ensure clear visualization, significantly enhancing deployment and placement accuracy. Luminexx offers an open cell and flexible mesh design with minimal foreshortening.
The PerforMAXX Grip provides maximum performance in stent placement accuracy and control. The ergonomically contoured design achieves optimal balance and lightweight comfort at any angle and allows for one-handed deployment.
More like this
- Delivery System Makes for More Precise Stent Placement
- FDA Clears Self-Expanding Stent for the Iliacs
- FDA Clears Boston Scientific’s Biliary Stent
- Enrollment Competed in Benign Stricture Study of WallFlex Biliary RX Stent
- FSS Introduces Stent Delivery Technology for Reconstrainable FlexStent Femoropopliteal System