Six-Year Follow-up Data Confirms Endologix Powerlink’s Outstanding Durability and Outcomes
September 3, 2008 - Endologix Inc. yesterday said six-year patient follow-up data from the company’s Powerlink System pivotal clinical trial supporting the durability of the Powerlink System as a minimally invasive treatment for abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and was published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery (September 2008).
Highlights from the six-year follow-up of patients treated with the Powerlink System include a 97.9 percent freedom from AAA mortality. The device also had excellent device performance and integrity, with no ePTFE graft failures, no stent fractures, or aneurysm ruptures. The study results also showed low incidence of secondary procedures to treat Type I endoleak (3.1 percent) or a limb occlusion (1.6 percent). There was also a significant aneurysm sac diameter reduction in 83 percent of patients.
For more information: www.endologix.com
More like this
- Endologix Announces Favorable Powerlink XL Clinical Trial Results
- Endologix Powerlink Suprarenal Extension Trial Releases Preliminary Outcomes
- Endologix Announces Publication of Powerlink XL Clinical Trial Results
- Endologix Gets FDA Approval for IntuiTrak Express Delivery System
- FDA Clears IntuiTrak Delivery System for the Powerlink AAA Device