Sorin, Japan Lifeline Sign Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Heart Valves Portfolio
April 20, 2009 - Sorin Group entered into a long-term exclusive distribution agreement with Japan Lifeline Co. Ltd. (JLL), a distributor of medical devices in Japan, for the entire portfolio of Sorin’s Heart Valves Business Unit, including mechanical heart valves and annuloplasty rings.
JLL will also distribute Sorin’s Mitroflow tissue heart valve and the sutureless Perceval heart valve upon receipt of regulatory approvals. In June 2007 Sorin and JLL signed a similar accord whereby JLL became Sorin’s long-term partners for the distribution in Japan of cardiac rhythm management devices (implantable cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators).
For more information: www.sorin.com
More like this
- Sorin, Japan Lifeline Sign Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Heart Valves Portfolio
- Maquet Entering Exclusive U.S. Distribution Agreement for TAVR Valvuloplasty Balloon Catheter
- CardioFocus Partners with Japan Lifeline for Distribution of HeartLight Laser Balloon
- FDA Clears Sorin Group Memo 3D ReChord Annuloplasty Ring
- FDA Clears Pair of Stentless Heart Valves from Sorin