Spacelabs Healthcare, Uscom Partner on Distribution of Cardiac Output Monitors
December 17, 2008 – Yesterday’s agreement between Spacelabs Healthcare and Uscom gives Spacelabs exclusive distribution of the USCOM 1A ultrasonic cardiac output monitor in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
The USCOM 1A is said to offer real-time, beat-to-beat measurements of 20 parameters of cardiovascular function including cardiac output, stroke volume and systemic vascular resistance with additional parameters such as cardiac power, stroke work and oxygen delivery. The patent-protected monitor is completely noninvasive and validated across a wide range of cardiac outputs in neonates, infants, children and adults. Its custom-designed transducers use high fidelity continuous-wave Doppler technology to accurately measure cardiac flow.
For more information: www.spacelabshealthcare.com
More like this
- USCOM is a CW doppler-based hemodynamic monitor that provides real-time information from either the right or left side of the he
- USCOM Provides Real-Time Information from Either Side of Heart
- Alternatives to Invasive Cardiac Output Monitors
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: Hospital Information Technology and Intensive Care: An Inseparable Duet
- Real-Time Information from Right, Left Side of Heart