Specific 40 mg Lipitor Bottles Recalled
October 13, 2010 – A recall was issued for bottles of 40 mg Lipitor, due to a small number of reports of an uncharacteristic odor related to the packaging.
A medical assessment has determined that the odor is not likely to cause adverse health effects. However, Pfizer recommends that anyone taking 40 mg Lipitor who experiences a strange odor should return the tablets to their pharmacist.
For more information: www.lipitor.com
More like this
- Survey Finds Cardiologists View Crestor as Comparable to Lipitor
- High-Dose Lipitor Reduced Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke
- Statin-Based Drug Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- Report Shows 96 Percent of Web-Based Pharmacies are Operated Illegally
- New FDA Indications Widen Lipitor’s Use into Heart Failure Prevention