SpeechMagic Adds Integrated Evidence-Based Material
February 20, 2008 - Philips Medical Systems features at HIMSS 2008 enhancements to its speech recognition solution, SpeechMagic, with an integrated evidence-based reference material system designed for better decision support and reduced medical errors.
The speech recognition system is network-based to provide evidence-based reference material in order to allow physicians to capture vital information and act upon it. Reportedly easy access and instant sharing of patient information and medical knowledge help improve patient safety and treatment. Actionable information should provide a clearer view of patient data and a clear path to patient care.
Philips will add its to its product display Speech SDK, a tool for speech-enabling your products with command recognition and natural dialog functionalities.
For more information: www.medical.philips.com
More like this
- Speech Recognition System to Help Over 1,000 Physicians at Single Site
- Philips Integrates with Electronic Healthcare Systems for Better EMRs
- GE Launches Radiology Diagnostic Reporting Solution with Speech Recognition
- Philips, 3M Integrate Speech Recognition to Support Patient Safety
- Microsoft to Provide Philips' SpeechMagic with Amalga Family