ST Cardio Technologies’ Z6 Cardiac Stimulator Targets Modern EP Lab
ST Cardio Technologies’ Z6 Electrophysiology Stimulator is an advanced Windows XP based, digitally controlled pulse generator designed to meet the needs of the most advanced EP laboratories. The graphical user interface makes the stimulator extremely user friendly, simple to understand and easy to operate, the company said.
The system includes an analog emulation mode that allows clinicians familiar with the older switch, knob, and dial type stimulators to feel comfortable starting with the first procedure. Advanced users can optimized workflow that allows for saving a number of protocols and groupings of protocols. The company said users will find a sense of confidence in applying stimulation protocols by seeing the waveform prior to application with the Z6’s preview window.
The Z6 uses an arbitrary waveform generator architecture, which allows the system to be upgraded to support future protocol needs with only a software change.
More like this
- Therapeutic Discovery Project Grant Awarded to ST Cardio
- Tight Blood Glucose Control Now Provided
- PTS Introduces Connectivity Software for CardioChek PA
- Data Published From European Pilot Study of the CardioFit System for Congestive Heart Failure
- New ProSolv Cardiovascular 4.0 Web-Based Image Viewing Software Released