Stereotaxis Features Suite of Magnetic Coronary Guidewires
Stereotaxis’s suite of proprietary magnetic coronary guidewires including CRONUS, ASSERT and TITAN, suitable for use in interventional cardiology procedures for the introduction and placement of over-the-wire therapeutic devices, such as biventricular pacing leads used in cardiac resynchronization therapy or stents used in percutaneous coronary interventions.
More like this
- Stereotaxis Magnetic Navigation System Allows for Effective Navigation
- Runthrough NS Features Excellent Tip Shape Retention
- Heart Hospital of Austin First to Use Stereotaxis RF PowerAssert to Treat Blocked Arteries
- Genesis Proximal Occusion Funnel Catheters Offer Embolic Protection
- CiTop ExPander Guidewire Designed for Coronary Arteries