Stereotaxis Magnetic Navigation System Allows for Effective Navigation
Stereotaxis will feature its Stereotaxis magnetic navigation system, designed to allow physicians to more effectively navigate catheters, guidewires and other magnetic interventional devices.
Computer control automates the movement of these devices, allowing for safety and efficiency.
The system supports refinement of current electrophysiology techniques. Complex arrhythmias can reportedly treated more predictably using precise navigation, automation and 3D image integration. The system is designed to enable rapid left ventricular lead placements, more predictable replacement times and efficient evaluation of multiple pacing sites.
The Stereotaxis magnetic navigation system also enables for reportedly effective navigation of smaller, more tortuous and /or less accessible coronary vessels.
More like this
- Stereotaxis Features Suite of Magnetic Coronary Guidewires
- FDA Clears Stereotaxis’ PowerAssert Guidewire to Navigate Peripheral CTOs
- FDA Clears New Automated, Irrigated Tip RF Ablation System
- Stereotaxis’ PowerAssert Guide Wire Navigates Peripheral CTOs
- Very Low MACE Rates Reported in 2,500 Cases With Niobe Magnetic Irrigated Catheter