Stereotaxis Performs AF Procedure with Magnetic Irrigated Catheter
November 13, 2007 - Stereotaxis Inc. announced the first atrial fibrillation procedures performed with its partnered magnetic irrigated catheter were successfully completed as the company introduces to the European market the CE Mark-approved device indicated for remote ablation of arrhythmias.
Clinicians combined with the Stereotaxis Magnetic Navigation System and new NaviLine software. The irrigated catheter completes Stereotaxis’ solution for atrial fibrillation designed to advance the treatment of complex arrhythmias. The company hopes the adoption of its partnered magnetic irrigated catheter in Europe will bring greater simplicity and safety to atrial fibrillation procedures performed there, and plan to bring the solution to the U.S. after appropriate regulatory approval.
For more information: www.stereotaxis.com
More like this
- Stereotaxis Features Remote Magnetic System at HRS 2009
- Irrigated Catheter Used with Magnetic Navigation Achieves 95 Percent Success Rate
- 93 Percent of AFib Magnetic Navigation Treatments Successful
- Stereotaxis Ablation Catheter Cleared in U.S. for Atrial Arrythmias
- 8mm Dual-Sensor Catheter Delivers High-Power Ablations