Stereotaxis Performs AF Procedure with Magnetic Irrigated Catheter
November 13, 2007 - Stereotaxis Inc. announced the first atrial fibrillation procedures performed with its partnered magnetic irrigated catheter were successfully completed as the company introduces to the European market the CE Mark-approved device indicated for remote ablation of arrhythmias.
Clinicians combined with the Stereotaxis Magnetic Navigation System and new NaviLine software. The irrigated catheter completes Stereotaxis’ solution for atrial fibrillation designed to advance the treatment of complex arrhythmias. The company hopes the adoption of its partnered magnetic irrigated catheter in Europe will bring greater simplicity and safety to atrial fibrillation procedures performed there, and plan to bring the solution to the U.S. after appropriate regulatory approval.
For more information: www.stereotaxis.com
More like this
- First Procedures Performed With Re-introduced Stereotaxis Magnetic Irrigated Catheter
- Stereotaxis Receives European Approval of an Additional Magnetic Irrigated Catheter
- Stereotaxis Announces Positive Results from First 50 Procedures Performed With New Niobe ES System
- Irrigated Catheter Used with Magnetic Navigation Achieves 95 Percent Success Rate
- Stereotaxis Begins European Release of Magnetic Irrigated Catheter