Survey of Clinical Device Users Ranks GE No. 1
March 6, 2007 — According to MD Buyline’s 4th Quarter 2006 customer satisfaction survey, users of medical devices rank GE Healthcare No. 1 overall in radiology ultrasound, patient-monitoring, anesthesia, and fetal-monitoring. Respondents also gave individual GE products in these categories high marks for qualities from overall system performance and reliability to service response time and repair quality.
Various GE Monitoring and Diagnostic Cardiology products achieved top rankings in every MD Buyline performance category for the period, according to Rich Eng, General Manager, Monitoring Solutions and Diagnostic Cardiology.
Other GE products to be ranked first included anesthesia and electrocardiography systems for system reliability, and anesthesia systems for applications training.
Outstanding results were also reported for GE Life Systems Services products, according to Mike Battuello, general manager for this GE Healthcare business. Other devices from this business to earn the top spots included infant care products for system reliability, service response time and service repair quality.
For more product information visit www.gehealthcare.com.
More like this
- GE’s Monitoring, Diagnostic Cardiology Services Maintain High Marks
- Top Medical Technology Vendors Announced for Q3 2010
- iCAD Ranks First in Mammography CAD User Satisfaction
- Hitachi Medical Systems MRI Scanners Rated No. 1 in MD Buyline Report
- IDC Digital Radiography Systems Ranked First For Third Consecutive Quarter