syngo Dynamics Features Robust Scheduling Options
syngo Dynamics is a comprehensive multimodality diagnostic image review and evidenced-based reporting system that focuses on dynamic image clip review and reporting for ultrasound and cardiovascular imaging modalities.
Version 8.0 (which isn’t commercially available yet) features:
- Scheduling option to allow better resource management in the cath or echo lab
- Tool to generate administrative reporting of key performance indicators
Version 8 extends from the current version 7.0, which offers immediate data transfer between Siemens AXIOM Sensis XP hemodynamics monitoring systems and syngo Dynamics reporting and image management solution, as well as the ability to incorporate data from the GE MacLab v6.5 Hemodynamic system to support a multi-vendor environment.
More like this
- DocuSys Releases Technology to Help Address National Safety Initiatives
- The Push to Consolidate the Cardiac EMR
- Siemens Showcases Advances in Image-Processing IT Portfolio
- Siemens to Spotlight Role-Based, Knowledge-Driven Solutions at HIMSS 2009
- Medipattern, HealthCareIQ Team Up to Support Reimbursement Process for B-CAD