System Addresses Demand for Defibrillation Energy
Guidant Corp.’s VITALITY HE implantable cardioverter defibrillator combines the small, physiologic profile and exceptional longevity with the capacity to deliver more energy to defibrillate the patient. It also provides excellent diagnostics and fast charge times.
The VITALITY HE offers the advanced functionality of the VITALITY family. Recent usage data suggest that more than half of conventional defibrillators implanted in the U.S. today have higher energy output capability.
More like this
- Boston Scientific Increases Longevity Projections for Its U.S. Defibrillators
- New CRT-D, ICD Implants Treat Heart Failure, CAD
- International Launch Begins for Smallest CRT-Ds, ICDs to Treat Heart Failure
- CE Granted for Boston Scientific’s New Defribrillator, ICD
- Attention Physicians: Boston Scientific Addresses Questions About ICD Recall —Faulty Capacitor Affecting Battery Life