Talent Abdominal Stent Indicated for Aortic Aneurysms
Medtronic Inc. will feature its FDA-cleared Talent Abdominal Stent Graft on the CoilTrac Delivery System for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The Talent Abdominal Stent Graft System makes endovascular repair (EVAR) accessible to an additional 20 percent of AAA patients because of its proximal aortic neck length requirement of only 10 mm, said Medtronic. Consisting of a woven polyester membrane supported by a tubular metal lattice, the device is specifically indicated for endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms with or without iliac involvement. The stent graft is available in diameters of up to 36 mm, as well as flared and tapered iliac limbs of 8 mm to 24 mm.
More like this
- Talent Abdominal Stent Indicated for Aortic Aneurysms
- Study Shows Safety and Effectiveness for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Stent System
- FDA Approves Device for Treating Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- FDA Clears Heli-FX Guide Designed to Treat Wide Neck Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Gore, AAAneurysm Outreach to Increase Early Detection of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm