Talent Abdominal Stent Indicated for Aortic Aneurysms
Medtronic Inc. will feature its FDA-cleared Talent Abdominal Stent Graft on the CoilTrac Delivery System for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The Talent Abdominal Stent Graft System makes endovascular repair (EVAR) accessible to an additional 20 percent of AAA patients because of its proximal aortic neck length requirement of only 10 mm, said Medtronic. Consisting of a woven polyester membrane supported by a tubular metal lattice, the device is specifically indicated for endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms with or without iliac involvement. The stent graft is available in diameters of up to 36 mm, as well as flared and tapered iliac limbs of 8 mm to 24 mm.
More like this
- FDA Clears Medtronic's Talent Abdominal Stent Graft for AAA
- Medtronic's Talent Abdominal Stent Graft Designed for CoilTrac Delivery System
- Medtronic Launches Hydrophilic Coating on Delivery System to Improve Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms
- Medtronic Starts New U.S. Study of Endurant AAA Stent Graft
- Medtronic Launches Xcelerant Delivery System for Deployment of Talent Thoracic Stent Graft