TCT India Live Set for Feb. 19-21 in New Delhi
October 31, 2008 - TCT India Live is a three-day symposium designed for interventional cardiologists, clinical cardiologists, vascular medicine specialists, surgeons, and other healthcare professionals from around the world who have special interests in the field of interventional and vascular medicine.
This inaugural meeting will take place in New Delhi, India, at the Taj Palace Hotel. The symposium will include live cases from renowned institutions in India, North America, Germany, and Malaysia that will highlight the newest interventional technologies and demonstrate important techniques for safe and successful interventions. Sessions will include the latest data on emerging devices, pharmacology, and biotechnology. In addition, the latest devices and pharmacological products will be displayed by numerous companies in the exhibit hall.
TCT India Live is the essential gathering for physicians and allied healthcare professionals in the Asia-Pacific region.
For more information: www.crf.org
More like this
- Child Deaths Soar as Mosquito-Borne Viruses Plague India
- TCT 2009 Offers Key Information on Latest PCI Advances
- TCT 2008 Begins This Weekend in Washington, D.C.
- Bracco Hosts TCT Breakfast on Contrast Media in Interventional Cardiology
- HORIZONS-AMI Trial Data Shows 43 Percent Mortality Reduction with Angiomax Use