Technology Integrated to Enhance Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, Provide Reference Point
A combination of technologies can enhance a doctor’s ability to treat patients with abnormal heart rhythms. The NaviStar RMT Diagnostic/Ablation Steerable Tip Catheter has been FDA cleared for integration with the Niobe Magnetic Navigation System and the Carto RMT.
The integrated products enable electrophysiologists to steer a catheter remotely, map the electrical activity of the heart and ablate targeted areas that require treatment.
In addition, the catheter provides a reliable reference point within the Carto RMT System to ensure an accurate visual framework for mapping diagnostic procedures.
More like this
- Catheter Available for Treatment of Severe Rapid Heartbeat
- FDA Clears New Magnetically-Guided Ablation Catheter
- FDA Grants Marketing Approval to NaviStar ThermoCool Catheter for Atrial Fibrillation
- FDA Clears New Automated, Irrigated Tip RF Ablation System
- 8mm Dual-Sensor Catheter Delivers High-Power Ablations