TeraMedica Signs Agreement with Frontier Solutions Group for VNA Solution
March 26, 2013 — TeraMedica announced a Partner Agreement with Frontier Solutions Group. FrontierSG now offers complete VNA solutions including integrated storage products from IBM and TeraMedica’s Evercore Clinical Enterprise Suite, the leading vendor neutral archive (VNA) in the industry.
“By partnering with TeraMedica, FrontierSG acquires a tremendous asset in our mission to assist healthcare professionals deliver top quality patient centric care,” stated Paul Wieland, CEO, Frontier Solutions Group. “An integrated solution featuring TeraMedica’s “true” vendor neutral architecture and IBM’s scalable, easy to manage V7000 Unified and SONAS storage options provides our customers with effective best of breed tools to manage their complex medical image archiving environments.”
Evercore integrates and manages patient-centric clinical content including standard digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) objects in diverse health care environments and across wide geographies. Evercore also possesses the ability to natively manage and distribute data beyond DICOM using global standards such as MPG, JPG, PDF and other critical clinical content such as treatment plans for cancer care and vital reports in non-standard formats.
For more information: www.teramedica.com, www.frontiersg.com
More like this
- TeraMedica Inc. Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary of Evercore Vendor Neutral Archive Solution
- Online Education Created for Updates on Imaging Informatics
- VNA With Advanced HIE Support
- TeraMedica’s Evercore Clinical Enterprise Suite Launches New Features
- ClearDATA to Provide TeraMedica VNA Solution as Part of Medical Image Cloud Management Solution