TeraRecon Appoints New CEO
April 6, 2009 - TeraRecon Inc. recently announced the election of a new board of directors at its annual meeting of the shareholders held last week.
The elected directors are TeraRecon founder Motoaki Saito, M.D., Ph.D., Robert James Taylor, Ph.D., Fumio Urano, Shigeyuki Watanabe and Matthew James Ostrander. Biographies for each director can be found on the company’s website.
On April 1, 2009, the newly elected board of directors met and appointed company founder and serving CEO Dr. Saito, as Chairman and chief technology officer. Taylor, the serving president and COO, was appointed president and CEO.
For more information: www.terarecon.com
More like this
- Fovia Settles Litigation with TeraRecon
- TeraRecon Exceeds 100 Percent Growth in Q2 2007 Sales
- TeraRecon Receives 2012 New Product Innovation Award in Medical Imaging Informatics
- TeraRecon Previews Pay-as-You-go Cloud, Laptop Advanced Visualization
- TeraRecon Leverages iNtuition 4.4 at Stanford MDCT Face-Off