TeraRecon Gains Market Share, Fetches F&S Award
November 1, 2007 - TeraRecon, a provider of advanced visualization solutions, received the Frost & Sullivan 2007 Market Penetration Leadership Award for “delivering tremendous financial performance and gaining market share year after year,” said the announcement from Frost and Sullivan (F&S).
In conjunction with the award, F&S analysts stated, “TeraRecon is well underway to surpassing its major competitor and becoming the leading independent advanced visualization vendor in North America in the near future.”
As one of the five largest advanced visualization providers in North America, TeraRecon was a close second-leading independent vendor in 2007, according to F&S, and captured 28 percent of revenue in the medical imaging market.
For more information: www.awards.frost.com
More like this
- Frost and Sullivan Awards TeraRecon the Company of the Year Award
- TeraRecon Receives Frost & Sullivan 2007 Market Penetration Leadership Award
- TeraRecon Receives 2010 North American Growth Leadership of the Year Award
- TeraRecon Showcases Web-Based, Zero-Footprint Advanced Visualization
- TeraRecon Receives 2012 New Product Innovation Award in Medical Imaging Informatics